BLOG-UST DAY 15! F.E.E.D Collection for Target.

This is always a match made in heaven: fashion with a meaning.


This is the 3rd item I have had the joy of adding to my wardrobe that not only displays a good cause in the form of a cute design, but donates a percentage of the profits to a charity.  I already have my Stand Up to Cancer shirt, and my Marriage Equality shirt, and now this denim vest. 

Target recently launched F.E.E.D and I had purchased one of their pieces to support the cause, but I'm just now getting around to posting about mine, sorry for the delay, it's been a busy month as you know.  

F.E.E.D is a line that helps provide meals to children and families across America with every purchase made. 10% of the retail price get's donated to Target's partner Feeding America.  With every purchase you will see, on the oversized price tag, how many meals that is equivalent to.  "$1 = 8 meals secured by Feeding America on behalf of local food banks" says Target.  

When I picked up this denim vest, with a faux hood, I fell in love with it and honestly didn't even know it was part of the line, even though I already knew of the line at that point. Seeing it was in fact part of the F.E.E.D line made it that much better.  With this purchase I helped secure 24 meals towards Feeding America and that felt really good :)  Fashion is misunderstood sometimes as being a waste of time and materialistic, so to see a good cause like this really validates spending a little bit extra money to look cute.  Yes, this is way more than I would usually spend on a distressed denim vest but as I said, it's a really good cause.



Help feed families across America by getting your very own F.E.E.D merchandise by clicking here. 

Thanks for stopping by today, remember I'm blogging every day in August! So check back daily for quick tips, sale alerts, outfit ideas and so much more.  If you like what you see you can follow me on Facebook!
Love you all
xoxo
-Viktoria