BLOG-UST 26! Pinspired OOTD: Fuschia Dress and Turquoise

Photo courtesy of Pinterest.com
Today's Pin-spired look was inspired by this image right here :) I absolutely love the combo of this fuchsia/purple dress with a turquoise statement necklace.

What I was inspired by was the color combo so I replicated the look by wearing my fuchsia Forever21 dress with my FAVORITE turquoise necklace that I got over a year ago from Bauble Bar. As chunky and large as it is, it's quite versatile and has been worn with so many different looks already.  Most popular ones are here, and here.

Since I can not see the color of this woman's shoes, or the style, I decided to pair MY look with my leopard print booties since the rest of the look is solid colors.

I didn't wear any other accessories with this outfit at all, and let the shoes and the necklace do all the talking. I hope you like that look!







Thank for stopping by today friends! Remember, if you're ever in an outfit rut stop by one of my favorite sites for a little Pin-spiration! Love you all, feel free to leave a comment below.
 Stay Stylish! 
xoxo
-Viktoria