OOTWW: Monday's Look

One thing that I love to play around with, and always have, is putting an edgy splash on feminine pieces.  For this look,  I am taking a recently released Vera Wang for Kohls dress and edging it up by adding a black, cropped blazer and these rocker chic wedges from Express.  What I love about this dress is the length, I can grow old with this dress and it will always stay age appropriate since it drops all the way to my knees.  Also, the hem line is cut to be hi-lo but since it is so subtle, it will never look "so 2013" when I wear it in the future, but for now, remains very on trend.  

 


 These earrings are homemade, I was looking for the perfect tassel earrings for the longest time and when I couldn't find any I liked, I made my own! I hope you like them :)


Stay stylish, xoxo
-Viktoria