BLOG-UST DAY 30: OOTD: Un-Original

There is really nothing much to say about this outfit other than it’s very cute, and looks good on pretty much every women of any shape or size.  I obviously didn’t come up with this look seeing as I’ve seen a thousand different variations of it throughout my lifetime, but sometimes you just have to stick to the classics anyways, so I’m sharing my version with you all today. 
The combo in question:

White Dress + 
Black Outerwear + 
Black Shoes

You can pick and choose the specifics yourself but without a doubt in my mind, whatever combo you choose will always look good.   Here’s what I did to put a rocker spin on this classic summer look.

1.) I took a white tool dress with crochet detailing, by Lauren Conrad for Kohls.   

2.)  For black outerwear I paired it with a Rock and Republic Denim jacket with this fun stud detailing on the collar.  
[When it was marked down 70% off from $80 to $24, with my additional 25% off coupon it ended up being $17.99! So I saved about $62 on a really nice brand.] 


3.)  For my black shoes, I choose my old all black, patent leather combat boots.  
I was about to wear my beloved Steve Madden’s but since there is already studs on the collar of my vest, I thought it would be overkill to do studded boots too, so instead I dug up an old pair.  
 
4.) I finished off my look with these adorable little bow earrings that I found at a thrift shop!

And ViolĂ ...all done! 

Thank you all for stopping by today! TOMORROW IS THE END OF BLOG-UST! I love you all so much for coming back daily to check out what I'm wearing and doing...

Stay stylish