OOTWW: Thursday's Look

This was one or those dresses that I bought on clearance and then never wore for the longest time.  Once I caved and wore it one day, I started wearing it pretty frequently, at least once a month or so.  There isn't a HUGE variety in styling when you have a maxi dress because it's one long piece that covers you head to toe and covers your shoes too.  So really, you just have to have fun accessorizing.  When I wear this dress to work, I find myself playing around with different jewelry every time.  I knew exactly what I would reach for on Thursday when I got to work, and dressed it up with pieces from our "bling case" at work. 

My cute metallic sandals were, you guessed it....clearance. I found them at T.J Maxx

Break out of the norm and wear a maxi dress to work if you can get away with it! 
Stay stylish 
xoxo
-Viktoria