BLOG-UST DAY TEN! A.W.I.S White Levi's

Hello from somewhere between Illinois and St. louis....yes, I am blogging from my car just because I love you all that much.  I am making my way to Pheonix with a packed car and Mr.Peppy, my mom is currently driving.  Anyways, just thought I would update you all for now.....now let's get to the fun stuff!

It's BLOG-UST DAY NINE and this was the fifth day that I wore shorts, trying to overcome my fear of exposing my thighs and working on my insecurities.



For this outfit I decided to style a staple short for spring and summer, white Levi's.  In my opinion, Levi's makes some of the best quality jeans on the market, and these shorts that they sell in The Denim Shop at JCPenney are perfect for summer looks.  I went with a nautical vibe for this look and paired my clearance shorts with a clearance top!



VikTip*** An effortless way to do nautical right every time is by pairing navy, white, and red in any combination. 

Keeping with the nautical theme I choose the wear my coral colored sea coral necklace with complementing stone earrings.  To finish off my look, I grabbed a super cute lizard sandal that I bought years ago.