BLOG-UST DAY TWO! Happy Birthday All Size Fits One

            August is my say goodbye to money month.  I have my brother-in-law, my older sister, and my boyfriend's birthday all within 4 days of each other, then on the 28th I have my mom's.  My parent's anniversary and my other sister's wedding this year too.  And guess who is turning one this year? MY BLOG!
            One year ago today, I sat down and created a free blog on blogger.  I didn't start pouring my heart and soul into it until after I got back from my Phoenix and Vegas vacation, but I created my baby on the 2nd.  Yes, my blog is my baby, haters gonna hate.  I never knew how much my life would change in 365 days though.  It started off as a hobby, and blossomed into a passion, and a healthy addiction.
            As I have said before,  I don't have a lot of female friends, so I caught myself talking John's ear off every other day about fashion and style....and the poor man could probably care less.  Well, when I started All Size Fits One I aimed to not only have a creative outlet, but I wanted to inspire young women everywhere that they are all capable of looking fantastic, on a small budget.....and I did it.  One year later and I have accomplished what I set out to do, with the most amazing support system I could have possibly asked for.  My family, close friends, and John.  
             Today, as I sit back and look at everything I have done, I can't help but smile and give myself a little pat on the back.  With page views exponentially rising, people approaching me at the mall, and sponsorship in the works, I know I'm on the right track.  I know that I still have so much work to do, and so many young women to reach and get the word out to.  I hope to get to the point that I can become a style and fashion motivational speaker of sorts.  It's a dream that I never thought would become a reality because I have always had severe stage fright, but blogging has calmed my nerves, gotten me over my fear of meeting new people, and given me confidence I never had before.  I can now let women know they are not alone.  I'm an outcast, and proud of it.  I never "fit in" in school, and I never dressed like the other girls.  I want to teach young women that outside of your outfit, you don't have to conform to the norm to be cool, being unique stands out more anyways. 
           So look at me then, a nerd who wore the same shoes every day, refused to drink or smoke, and stayed busy so she didn't party.  Now look at me, a confident young woman with a popular creative outlet that has inspired other young women to be themselves.  Screw the norms, you are your own person.  Follow your dreams, and they will come true.   I love you all SO MUCH and appreciate the love and loyalty from you all.   Most importantly, as always, stay super stylish. 

XOXO 
-Viktoria