OOTWW: Sunday's Look

For Sundays, I am usually allowed to dress a bit more casual for work.  It's our shortest business day so I usually do more "labor intensive" work at the store and tend to stay as comfortable as possible by wearing something flowy like a maxi. This particular dress I have in two colors because I like it so much, which I RARELY do.  I like to have one color of each piece in my wardrobe so when I buy two, you know I really like it.  
 I accessorized this dress to death since it's a maxi, you're pretty much only wearing one thing so go crazy with accessories.  Since I'm not wearing layers, or two pieces I accessorized top to bottom by adding a cute and bright flower hair clip from H&M, a rose gold watch from Wal-Mart, homemade earrings, and a belt from H&M too!




Thanks so much for stopping by! Love you all! Stay stylish.
xoxo 
-Viktoria